Pyrex Bakeware 5-Piece Baking Dish Set, Clear Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What a welcome gift this set makes for a baker setting up a first kitchen. Made of durable Pyrex glass, a longtime trusted name in bakeware, the five items in the set consist of: a two-cup pouring measuring cup with handle; a 9-1/2-inch pie plate with handles; a 4-1/2-by-8-1/2-by-3-inch loaf pan for banana bread; an 8-by-8-by-2-inch square pan with handles for brownies or carrot cake; and a 9-by-12-by-2-inch pan with handles that's perfect for lasagna and other casseroles. Let the baking begin!

Pyrex glassware is nonporous, so it won't stain or absorb food odors. Incredibly durable as long as sudden changes in temperature are avoided, the five items in this set are safe for the oven, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Some stubborn scorch marks may require a little extra soaking or scrubbing. Pyrex covers the glassware with a two-year warranty against defects. This glassware should last a lifetime. --Ann Bieri

What's in the Box
5 pieces total: loaf pan; measuring cup; 8-inch-square baking pan; 9-by-12-inch baking pan; 9-1/2-inch pie plate.
Customer Review: Love this Pyrex!
I had been borrowing my mothers pyrex glass baking dishes for way too long! I've been nothing but exstatic to have this set for myself! No issues what so ever! Just good food!
Customer Review: Great starter set
I put this item on my wedding registry because I only had one casserole dish. I am not a pro, but this set make me feel like one! I have made lasagnas, deserts and many pies. Cooks very evenly. I use the 2-cup measure practically everyday. I am thinking I should have gotten a set with lids, maybe I will upgrade later but for now plastic wrap or aluminum foil works as well. Cleanup is a breeze too.


0 comments: