Pyrex Bakeware Sculptured 9-by-13-Inch Rectangular Baking Dish, Clear with Blue Lid Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pyrex, 3 QT Sculptured Oblong Dish, 9" x 13" x 2", With Dark Blue Plastic Cover.
Customer Review: Love having a lid!
I bought this baking dish because it has a lid. I have several 9 x 13" baking dishes without lids, and I tried buying lids for my other ones, but it seems you can't do that. You just have to purchase one that comes with a lid. I'm so glad I did. I can take casseroles or dessert dishes to parties, get-togethers or church socials, and I don't have to worry about fighting with saran wrap or foil. The only thing I would change about it would be to make it more air-tight. It's still better than plastic or foil, but I wish it sealed just a little better. However, beggars cannot be choosers, so I would totally recommend this product!
Customer Review: GREAT GLASS!
I STARTED BUYING GLASS BOWLS BECAUSE I READ THAT PLASTIC BOWLS HEATING UP IN THE MICROWAVE ARE A CARCINOGEN. SO I THREW OUT MY PLASTIC BOWLS AND BOUGHT DIFFERENT SIZES OF GLASS BOWLS TO MEET ALL MY NEEDS. I LOVE THIS BOWL BECAUSE I WANTED IT FOR MY BAKED ZITI AND IT CAME OUT GREAT!


0 comments: